Clarkdale, AZ Restaurants
When you come to Clarkdale, AZ to take the train don’t forget to treat yourself to some of our local cuisine. If you didn’t get enough to eat or drink on the train, these restaurants are nice, convenient places you’ll be glad you stopped at.
Great local Mexican restaurant with a relaxed attitude, fresh food, and comfortable ambiance. Whether you're looking to enjoy the sun out on the patio or lay low inside in a private booth, Su Casa is a great place to head in Clarkdale for quality Mexican food.
If you're looking for a nice American style bar and grill, make sure you check out the Boat House Bar and Grill. This is a great place for lunch before you jump on the train or a nice place for dinner when you get off. The Boat House has a wide selection of food and drinks, so no matter how picky your group is, everyone's likely to find something on the menu.
A cowboy themed restaurant serving up barbeque, steaks, ribs, and other Americana cuisine. Also a nice place to head before or after you take the train for a well-priced quality meal.
More Sedona Travel Tips:
- - More things to do in Sedona, Arizona
- - Summer Trip to Sedona's Verde Canyon RR
- - Things to do in Sedona - For Couples
- - Things to do in Sedona - Outdoors
- - Things to do in Sedona - When it Rains
- - Things to do in Sedona - In the Winter
- - Things to do in Sedona - For Families
- - Things to do in Sedona with Kids
- - Father's Day in Sedona - Make it Memorable
- - 3 Day Trip to Sedona
- - Weekend Trip to Sedona