Clarkdale, AZ Restaurants
When you come to Clarkdale, AZ to take the train, don’t forget to treat yourself to some of our local cuisine. If you didn’t get enough to eat or drink on the train, these restaurants are nice, convenient places nearby.
Su Casa is a local Mexican restaurant with a relaxed attitude, fresh food and comfortable ambiance. Whether you're looking to enjoy the sun out on the patio or lay low inside a private booth inside, Su Casa is a great place in Clarkdale to enjoy quality Mexican food.
If you're looking for a nice American-style bar and grill, make sure you check out the Boat House Bar and Grill. The Boat House has a wide selection of food and drinks, so no matter how picky your group is, everyone is likely to find something on the dinner menu.
A cowboy-themed restaurant serving up barbeque, steaks, ribs, and other Americana cuisine, Nate’s Cowboy Café also is a nice place to head after you take the train for a well-priced, quality meal.
Places to Stay in Clarkdale
Sedona Area Vacation Packages
More Sedona Travel Tips:
- - More things to do in Sedona, Arizona
- - Summer Trip to Sedona's Verde Canyon RR
- - Things to do in Sedona - For Couples
- - Things to do in Sedona - Outdoors
- - Things to do in Sedona - When it Rains
- - Things to do in Sedona - In the Winter
- - Things to do in Sedona - For Families
- - Things to do in Sedona with Kids
- - Father's Day in Sedona - Make it Memorable
- - 3 Day Trip to Sedona
- - Weekend Trip to Sedona