Places to Stay in Cottonwood, AZ
The one word that always comes up when people talk about Cottonwood, AZ is “charming”. It’s simply a charming little town in the Verde Valley and the kind of place that deserves a stop over. Known as the “heart of the Verde Valley” despite being far less famous than nearby Sedona and perhaps for this reason staying here can be more affordable. Below are 2 hotels we’d recommend if you end up needing a room for the night.
With just 10 guestrooms and lovely 2 bedroom cottage available for rooms, make sure you reserve ahead of time for this luxury, boutique hotel in Cottonwood. You’ll love the historic flair and modern personality as much the complimentary cocktail you receive upon check in.
The Iron Horse Inn
Built in the 1930’s and renovated and changed many times over the years, this classic hotel features welcome amenities like free WIFI, minifridges, and microwaves in the room. The hotel is conveniently located and value priced.
More Sedona Travel Tips:
- - More things to do in Sedona, Arizona
- - Summer Trip to Sedona's Verde Canyon RR
- - Things to do in Sedona - For Couples
- - Things to do in Sedona - Outdoors
- - Things to do in Sedona - When it Rains
- - Things to do in Sedona - In the Winter
- - Things to do in Sedona - For Families
- - Things to do in Sedona with Kids
- - Father's Day in Sedona - Make it Memorable
- - 3 Day Trip to Sedona
- - Weekend Trip to Sedona