IF YOU HAVE ANY CONCERN, WHETHER ABOUT YOUR WILLINGNESS/ABILITY TO WEAR YOUR MASK AT ALL TIMES, OR THE ABILITY OF YOUR FELLOW PASSENGERS TO WEAR THEIRS, PLEASE CHOOSE A FUTURE DATE.
We look forward to welcoming you aboard Verde Canyon Railroad. Our historic cars allow optimum viewing of our magnificent canyon from both indoor seats and on outdoor viewing cars. Our seating, even with social distancing, is intimate with a standard center aisle so we ask that you respect your fellow passengers and wear your masks at all times, allowing everyone to enjoy the trip safely and comfortably.
- Everyone, passengers and employees, are required / asked to wear masks inside the depot, museum and onboard the train.
- Everyone, passengers and employees, will have temperatures taken at the time of entry to the depot and wristbands, signifying that the temperature has been taken showing 100.4 or less, will be necessary to board the train.
- Seating is spaced to allow social distancing onboard the train.
- Lunches and individual appetizer trays for first class are sealed before they leave the kitchen. There is no communal food.
- All drinks are served in disposable containers.
- Plexi-glass has been installed at all ticket counters, café and gift shop.
- Verde Canyon Railroad seating is “grouped” with two cars sharing one open-air car. The amount of bodies that could at any given time be on that open-air car is 45 or less.
- There is one entry point for ticket counter, one entry point for café and one exit door.
- We have increased the amount of touchless sanitizer dispensers throughout the property and on the train.
- The property and train are sanitized continuously.
- We have installed HEPA and UVC Light filters for air sanitization. This is not a proven function but we are doing any and all practices available to be safe for our passengers.