It is the policy of the Verde Canyon Railroad to donate a gift pass, not money, to charitable causes. Charitable causes are defined by the services or provisions their efforts might garner; such as food, shelter or medical services to those in need.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of requests, we cannot fulfill every request received.
- The event must benefit a nonprofit charitable organization
- All requests must be submitted on the letterhead of the organization requesting the donation
- The request must come with a copy of an Internal Revenue 501C3 form showing the charity as a registered nonprofit organization recognized by the federal government
- Only one donation per year will be issued to any organization
- All contribution requests must be submitted at least 30 days prior to the scheduled event date and we will process all requests at least 10 days out from that date
- All requests must be submitted through the mail, via facsimile to 928-639-1653 or through email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please include complete contact information, including name, telephone number and email address for requesting representative
- Please do not call the Verde Canyon Railroad office to inquire as to the status of requests. All requests, whether fulfilled or denied, will be replied to in writing