Thank you for your interest in utilizing Verde Canyon Railroad to support the success of your charitable cause. It is the policy of the Verde Canyon Railroad to donate a gift pass, not money, to charitable causes. Charitable causes are defined by the services or provisions their efforts might garner; such as food, shelter or medical services to those in need. Unfortunately, due to the high number of requests, we cannot fulfill every request received.
For consideration of your request, please submit the required information a minimum 60 days prior to your event. All requests must be submitted through email to email@example.com or U.S. mail to 300 North Broadway, Clarkdale, AZ 86324.
Please do not call the Verde Canyon Railroad office to inquire as to the status of requests. All requests, whether fulfilled or denied, will be replied to in writing.
- Requests must be submitted a minimum 60 days prior to event
- The event must benefit a nonprofit charitable organization
- All requests must be submitted on the letterhead of the organization requesting the donation
- The request must come with a copy of an Internal Revenue 501C3 form showing the charity as a registered nonprofit organization recognized by the federal government
- Only one donation per year will be issued to any organization
- All contribution requests must be submitted at least 30 days prior to the scheduled event date and we will process all requests at least 10 days out from that date
- Please include complete contact information, including name, telephone number and email address for requesting representative
- Promotional passes, once provided to the charitable organization, are good for one year from the event date provided. These passes cannot be redeemed in March, April or October and cannot be applied toward the Magical Christmas Journey™.