Affordable Sedona Area Tours
Train Tours near Sedona – Regularly-scheduled Train Rates
- Engineer For a Day Ride-Along: $350.00
- Caboose (six adults [13 yrs and older] or less in one party): $700.00
- First-class (all ages): $89.95
- Adult coach: $64.95
- Senior (65+) coach: $59.95
- Child (2-12 yrs old) coach: $44.95
- Chocolate Lovers’ Train (February 14, 2018): First-class seating $129.00
Christmas Train Rides – December 1 – 23
5:30 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. departures
- Engineer For a Day Ride-Along: $150
- Caboose (six or less in one party): $250
- First-class (all ages): $45
- Adult coach: $33
- Senior (65+) coach: $29
- Child (2-12 yrs old) coach: $23
*All Rates are subject to applicable taxes and fees
Can different families, with individually online-booked reservations, be seated together? Yes. These reservations can be booked separately online, but someone must call 800-293-7245 to confirm the combined seating request as seating options are not offered online. A request made the day of travel will be considered but cannot be guaranteed.
Reservations with odd numbers of tickets – Please note that in first class there are tables that accommodate one or two individuals, while couch areas seat four. Parties of 3 must purchase four tickets to have a guarantee of a private couch area, or to be seated together.
A portion of all train ticket revenue is donated to Liberty Wildlife Raptor Rescue program.