AFFORDABLE SEDONA AREA TRAIN TOURS
The Magical Christmas Journey™ Train Rides – December 6 through 28
- Engineer For a Day Ride-Along: $150.00
- Caboose (6 Adults or Less in One Party – 13 years or older): $350.00
- Adult First Class: $45.00
- Child First Class (2 – 12 years old): $35.00
- Adult Coach: $35.00
- Child Coach (2-12 yrs old): $25.00
- Register your child for the Magical Christmas Journey Kid’s Club: $20
Regularly-scheduled Train Rides:
- Engineer For a Day Ride-Along: $350.00
- Caboose (6 Adults or Less in One Party – 13 years or older): $700.00
- First Class (All Ages): $89.95
- Adult Coach: $64.95
- Child Coach (2-12 yrs old): $44.95
What You Need to Know Before Riding:
Can different families, with individually online-booked reservations, be seated together? Yes. These reservations can be booked separately online, but someone must call 800-293-7245 to confirm the combined seating request as seating options are not offered online. A request made the day of travel will be considered but cannot be guaranteed.
What happens if you have an odd number of people in your party? Please note that in first class there are tables that accommodate one or two individuals, while couch areas seat four (two per loveseat facing each other). Parties of three must purchase four tickets to have a guaranteed private couch area or to be seated together. Otherwise, someone from another odd numbered party may be asked to join you.
A portion of all train ticket revenue is donated to Liberty Wildlife Raptor Rescue program.