Affordable Sedona Area Train Tours
Regularly-scheduled Train Rides:
- Engineer For a Day Ride-A-Long: $350.00
- Caboose (six adults [13 yrs and older] or less in one party): $700.00
- First-class (all ages): $89.95
- Adult coach: $64.95
- Child (2-12 yrs old) coach: $44.95
- Chocolate Lovers’ Train (February 14, 15, 16, 2019): $129.00
The Magical Christmas Journey™ Train Rides – December 6 – 23
- Engineer For a Day Ride-A-Long: $150
- Caboose (six or less in one party): $350
- Adult first-class: $45
- Child first-class: $35
- Adult coach: $35
- Child (2-12 yrs old) coach: $25
*All Rates are subject to applicable taxes and fees
Can different families, with individually online-booked reservations, be seated together? Yes. These reservations can be booked separately online, but someone must call 800-293-7245 to confirm the combined seating request as seating options are not offered online. A request made the day of travel will be considered but cannot be guaranteed.
Reservations with odd numbers of tickets – Please note that in first class there are tables that accommodate one or two individuals, while couch areas seat four. Parties of 3 must purchase four tickets to have a guarantee of a private couch area, or to be seated together.
A portion of all train ticket revenue is donated to Liberty Wildlife Raptor Rescue program.