Places to Stay in Clarkdale
Clarkdale, home of the the Verde Canyon Railroad, is a small town with friendly locals and great food. While most people visiting tend to stay in larger Cottonwood, Jerome, or Sedona, if you’re looking for a quiet, relaxing stay, Clarkdale has 2 great Bed and Breakfasts that we’d recommend.
A relaxing and secluded B&B in the nearby Mescal Canyon. There’s nothing here to distract you from the relaxation you deserve including TV. Get off the grid and back to basics with one of their 2 rooms featuring private baths and patios and a secluded hot tub on this sustainable ranch.
Perched on a hill overlooking nearby Cottonwood, this B&B offers exceptional views and comfortable amenities in 4 spacious rooms. The owners promise to accommodate and make you feel welcome regardless whether your stay is just one night or even 2 weeks.
More Sedona Travel Tips:
- - More things to do in Sedona, Arizona
- - Summer Trip to Sedona's Verde Canyon RR
- - Things to do in Sedona - For Couples
- - Things to do in Sedona - Outdoors
- - Things to do in Sedona - When it Rains
- - Things to do in Sedona - In the Winter
- - Things to do in Sedona - For Families
- - Things to do in Sedona with Kids
- - Father's Day in Sedona - Make it Memorable
- - 3 Day Trip to Sedona
- - Weekend Trip to Sedona